Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Book Clubs-Book Recommendations-Book Reviews-Book Discussion Questions-BookMovement

Have you read or evaluated FLIRTING WITH DISASTER by JANET S. KLEINMAN yet? The recent paperback is getting great reviews as did Amazon's e-book. How do I get the message to  more readers?

In this romantic thriller, a  Florida widow gets involved with an old boyfriend turned gambler, an exiled politico who returns to his Caribbean country, and a retired senator on a presidential mission as their lives cross in the chaos of earthquake devastated Haiti.

The Sun Sentinel cited Janet Kleinman's novel as...a love story of a woman rediscovering herself while helping with the recovery of earthquake ravaged Haiti.

ENJOY THE READ!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, evеry tіme i uѕed to сheck blοg
    pοѕtѕ here in the eaгly hоurs in thе morning,
    ѕince i loѵe to gаіn knowledge οf mοre and morе.


    My wеb-site :: prima bread maker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is my book available in the United Kingdom? If it is, let me know if you like it... or can even get it. It's available on Amazon and Books-A-Million. Happy Easter everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Feel free to surf to my homepage; HCG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is a zynga group? If they like to read, I'd love you to share my blog. Remind them where to get FLIRTING WITH DISASTER. tHANKS, JANET

      Delete